If you are passionate about the rank of your keywords and want to monitor it closely, Rankchecker is here to help.
For starters, Rankchecker is a free keyword rank checker that lets you track the rank of your keywords on the go. Undoubtedly, after adopting proven strategies and investing your time and efforts, it makes sense to monitor the rank of your keywords properly, and this is what Rankchecker helps you achieve.
This way, Rankchecker helps you ensure that your SEO strategies are not falling flat, and also help you monitor what is working and what is not.
With this in mind, let’s have a deeper look at the varied functionalities of this rank checker, and how you can use them.
Step 1: Register
To begin with, register yourself here by providing the required details. You will be asked to provide your first name, last name, email, password, and location details (location details are optional). Next, agree to the Terms of Service and click Submit.
As you do this, a verification mail will be sent to your registered email id. Check your inbox and verify your email address.
Step 2: Add Domains
As you register yourself successfully and verify your email, you will be taken to the next screen wherein you will be asked to add domains.
You can add up to 10 domains. Once added, you won’t need to add them again. You can have them saved in your account and track the keyword ranking on the go.
Here is how you can add domains:
- Click Add Domain.
- Enter the domain address.
- Enter the display name of your website.
- Choose the search engine you want to track your keywords on. You can choose from google.com, google.in, google.co.uk, google.de, google.nl, google.se, google.no, google.fi, google.be, google.dk, google.cz, google.com.au, google.ca, google.com.mx, google.fr, google.es, google.co.za, google.co.nz, google.pl, google.ie, google.it, google.ch, and google.at.
- Select between the mobile and desktop rankings of your keywords. You can also choose both of them for a more comprehensive analysis.
- Enter the keywords you want to track the ranking of. You can add up to 50 (25 if both devices and picked) keywords by separating them with a comma.
- Click Add Domain.
Step 3: Activate Badge
By following the steps mentioned above, your domains will be added to this keyword ranking checker. The next step is to add the Rankchecker badge to your website. It is important to mention here that Rankchecker will not work without the badge, thus adding it to your website is essential.
Here is how you can do that:
- Log in to Rankchecker if you are not already logged in.
- Click the thunderstorm symbol below the badge. You can then choose from a range of Rankchecker badge styles that you want to add to your website.
- As you do that, a code snippet will be displayed on the next page.
- Paste this code snippet on your website. You can add it anywhere on the website – footer, sidebar, and other locations – whatever works for you.
Step 4: Track Keywords
Now that you are done with the basic setup, you can go ahead and track your keywords. You can also add more keywords if needed.
To add more keywords, log in to your Rankchecker dashboard and click on the edit symbol located close to the badge. You can then add more keywords according to the steps mentioned in step 1.
You can also check the keyword history– as in how your keyword has performed in the last 30 days from when you have started using the tool. We are also working to roll out future updates wherein you will able to analyze the keyword history based on your choice.
It is important to mention that you can only add 50 keywords per domain, and entering the same keyword on desktop and mobile are counted as 2 keywords.
Step 5: Generate Reports
For a more in-depth analysis, you can choose to download a PDF of your keyword ranking report. This will help you in monitoring your efforts better.
That’s how easy it is!
This is how you can make the most out of Rankchecker. Didn’t we say that it is very simple?
So, did you like the interface? Stuck anywhere? Let us know in the comments below.
We will be launching out new features soon, thus, stay tuned. Don’t forget to share with us the new features that you would like to have in the comments below.